EDICIÓN 158 - 2020 / Guía Legal
Legal services guide – AmCham Colombia
ARAÚJO IBARRA CONSULTORES EN NEGOCIOS INTERNACIONALES
Araújo Ibarra is the leading Colombian firm in investment and international trade mechanisms. We advise local and international businessmen, as well as governments and government agencies in identifying and seizing business opportunities combined with the design of strategies that enables them to increase their competitiveness in a globalized environment.
- International Trade / WTO
- Customs, Foreign Investment and Foreign Exchange
- Trade Remedies and Commercial Policy
- AEnvironmental & Energy Development
- Corporate Law
- International Strategy and Investment Attraction
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Innovation in Internationalization Models
- Transfer pricing
- Special Import-Export Systems “Plan Vallejo”
- Tax Law
|Martín Gustavo Ibarra Pardo – President|
|Ricardo López Sánchez – Vice President|
|Andrés Ibarra Castañeda – Chief Operating Officer|
|María Josefina Ibarra Pardo – Special Import-Export Systems “Plan Vallejo” Director|
|Patricia Mendoza De Galofre – Internationalization Strategy Director|
|Olga Lucía Salamanca – Trade Remedies and Commercial Policy Director|
Calle 98 N° 22 – 64. Oficina 910. Bogotá, Colombia.
(+5 71) 6 51 15 11
Gómez-Pinzón provides multiple counsel in different law areas in such a way that our clients are assured that they will make the best decisions in their business. Our team reflects it and our trajectory confirms it.
The firm is member of Affinitas, the most relevant legal service alliance in the region.
- Administrative & Constitutional
- Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dispute Resolution & Investment Protection
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Competition
- Real Estate
- Tax & Customs
- Technology, Communications & Data Protection.
|Andrés Hoyos Ramírez|
|José Luis Suárez Parra|
|Mauricio Jaramillo Campuzano|
|Mauricio Piñeros Perdomo|
|Patricia Arrázola – Bustillo|
|Paula Samper Salazar|
|Ricardo Fandiño De La Calle|
Calle 67 No. 7 – 35, Oficina 1204, Bogotá D.C., Colombia.
(1) 319 2900
PINILLA, GONZÁLEZ & PRIETO ABOGADOS.
Supported by an interdisciplinary team, we build legal solutions that respond to the needs of foreign investors interested in doing business in Colombia. For this, we offer a complete consultancy in matters of corporate and mercantile law, real estate law, litigation, public law, environment, and tax law.
Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Latin Lawyer and Legal 500, recognize PGP as one of the leaders in the legal services market in Colombia.
- Urban and Real Estate
- Corporate, civil and commercial
- Taxes, rates and contributions
- Conflict resolution and Litigation
- Environmental and public services
- Public law
|Felipe Pinilla Acevedo|
|Juan Manuel González Garavito|
|Rodrigo Prieto Martínez|
|María Helena Padilla|
|Oscar Javier Martínez|
|Natalia Núñez V.|